Friday, February 19, 2010

New arrivals

I've had a lot of packages come in this week:
  • Spark plugs, wires, oil filters (only 2 right now will get more next order) from RockAuto.com. Everything here was close out or on sale.
  • Shift lever bushings from ebay. Thanks Summit Racing for your brass bushings. Now I need to find the shift lever cap that goes in the trasmission. This will take care of the sloppy shifting. The oem is plastic, maybe I'll get lucky and find a suitable substitute made of harder material.
  • A 12v drill. This will be part of the theme. I need to check that it works off the car battery and everything will be good.
The head should be back from the shop early next week. We're blowing out the budget with this, but I hope to recoup some of the money by selling truck parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment